Thank you for bringing us into our 23rd year! Without you this would not be possible.
If you are reading this, you might have at one point in our 23 years, run with the UltraLadies, at least once and wed like to share with you some our new happenings!
As you know, Nancy has been providing UltraLadies with training at no cost, until this point. No one knows better than yourselves, how valuable her years of Ultra Running experience has meant and many you have stories about how her training has made you successful at reaching your goals. Im interested in hearing these stories in the coming weeks.
We are asking that you invest in us this year so we can bring you even more coaching and beautiful running experiences.
When Nancy planted this seed in my head about joining as your Event Director, it went from seed to sequoia in about 20 minutes… on a trail, of course! Hahaha Our business plans meshed seamlessly and we are anxious to share them with you. We have so many beautiful places, distances and finish lines to share with you!
I have been fortunate to finish many Ultra distances and have experienced first hand the benefits that trail running brings for on and off the trail. And what I’ve learned is my success’ would not be a success without our community of Ultra Runners surrounding me every step of the way. You have a very tight knit community that supports you and and I look forward to introducing you to your first Ultra or simply introduce you to a new trail.
It’s not that you can’t do an Ultra without training but how many mistakes are you willing to make, how many dnf(s) (Did not finish) are you willing to encounter, how much down time from injuries are you willing to sit out, how many times will you get lost on a trail and how many finish lines are you going to cross without your friends there to support you?
Look at these awesome benefits:
• Follow a proven training plan for the 50K
• Weekly training with the UltraLadies
• Ultra Ladies technical running shirt
• 25% off all http://www.trailrunevents.com/ for 2017 (value up to $95)
~ Ahmanson 12k – April 15th
~ Valley Crest ½ Marathon – June 11th
~ Bulldog 25K/50K – August 26th
~ Rocky Peak 30K/50K – October 14th
• Ultra Running 101 clinics taught by experienced ultra runners
• Invitation to the UltraLadies Running retreat scheduled for July (more info coming soon)
* 25% off of CarboPro Nutrition (Vegan, non GMO and Gluten free)
• Camaraderie with other UltraLadies and Ladies’Men
• Confidence building and experience with hands on coaching
• UltraLadies Facebook page
• Forum on our website (coming soon)
• Pacer and Crew connections
• Coaches during all training events
• Early registration for Grand Canyon R2R “Sept 29- Oct 1” (*more info coming soon)
I’m asking that you help us bring a new program to life.
1) Click below to learn more and join us this year!
Ultra Sign Up Registration
In addition if you register in Feb. well add your name to a drawing for a Bulldog entry!
2) I’d love to hear your success stories. If you are on Facebook please tell us your story on our UltraLadies page and tag Nancy and myself. If email is your means of communication you can email me your story and a picture to sum things up. (CyndiWyatt13@gmail.com)
3: Forward this email to a friend and share the love of our trails.
4: If you love us please hashtag #ultraladies on social media and help spread the word
5: Friend me on Facebook and learn more about who I am
Trail Run Events
Wilderness First Aid Certified