Oral Rehydration Salts
All content © Trail Run Events
Bulldog 50K UltraLadies Group Training Schedule
The UltraLadies is a user-friendly group for newbie trail runners and seasoned veterans alike! All abilities are welcome and since everyone runs for time-on-their-feet, no one gets left behind!
ULTRALADIES 2017 SPRING/SUMMER TRAINING SEASON: TRAIN FOR THE BULLDOG 50K ULTRA RUN OR 25K TRAIL RUN
April kicks off our 23rd year of UltraLadies Training! Group training runs are scheduled bi-weekly into August and the season ends with the Bulldog Trail Runs on August 26! The UltraLadies training runs are open to trail runners of all abilities, from novice to expert. The only prerequisite is that you have a good base of mileage in the last six months and preferably have completed a recent marathon in the last three months.
All long runs are on Saturday.
Meet up time is 15-minutes before run time.
Everyone runs for "time on your feet" with the time increasing with each run.
Runs will be "out-and-back" unless otherwise indicated.
There may or may not be water stops on the runs; all runners should plan to carry 20oz of fluids for every hour on the trail.
Run locations per below; see "Driving Directions" on website menu for additional information.
Runs are "rain or shine".
Please note that everyone is required to read the Trail Running Guidelines and FAQs on this website before attending their first UltraLadies training run.
All tempo runs are on Wednesday at 6:30pm at Griffith Park (location TBA)
Please use the Sign In Sheet at every run you attend.
ULTRALADIES GROUP TRAINING RUNS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2017
- **APRIL 8 - LONG RUN (7:00am) - 3h00m max or 10-12 miles - Top of Reseda
- April 12 - OFF
- **APRIL 22 - LONG RUN (7:00am) - 3h20m max or 12-14 miles - Top of Reseda
- April 26 - TEMPO
- **MAY 6 - LONG RUN (7:00am) - 3h40m max or 14-16 miles - Malibu Creek State Park
- May 10 - TEMPO
- **MAY 20 - LONG RUN (7:00am) - 4h00m max or 16-18 miles - Top of Reseda
- May 24 - TEMPO
- **JUNE 3 - LONG RUN (7:00am) - 4h20m max or 18-20 miles - Malibu Creek State Park
- June 7 - TEMPO
- **JUNE 17 - LONG RUN (7:00am) - 4h40m max or 20-22 miles - Caballero Trail
- June 21 - TEMPO
- **JULY 1 - LONG RUN (6:30am) - 5h00m max or 22-24 miles - Malibu Creek State Park
- July 5 - TEMPO
- **JULY 15 - LONG RUN (6:30am) - 5h00m max or 24-26 miles - Michaelangelo
- July 19 - TEMPO
- **JULY 29 - LONG RUN (6:30am) - 5h00m max or 24-26 miles - Michaelangelo
- August 2 - TEMPO
- **AUGUST 12 (6:30am) - 3h00 max or 12-16 miles - Malibu Creek State Park
- August 19 - OFF - Taper week
- **AUGUST 26 - Taper week - BULLDOG 50K RACE
- For any last minute changes in the Training Schedule, please go to Latest Info