Valley Crest Half Marathon
Marvin Braude Mulholland Gateway Park
Sunday, June 9, 2013
The Valley Crest Half-Marathon is an RRCA State Championship Race
A hilly mountain trail half-marathon on historic Mulholland fire road in the Santa Monica Mountains will treat runners to beautiful spring foliage and magnificent vistas of the San Fernando Valley. The race is held in early June, and typically has cool, overcast weather. The course is entirely on city-maintained fire roads, with aid stations approximately every 3.0 miles. 12th Annual!
The Valley Crest Half Marathon is now on FACEBOOK!
Train on the Race Course!
- Saturday, April 27 @ 8:00am
- Saturday, May 11 @ 8:00am
- Saturday, May 25 @ 8:00am
Prize Purse to First Place Males/Females Overall, as follows:
- $300 Cash prize
- Perpetual comp entry into VCHM
- Sponsor donated prizes
Awards & Sponsor Gifts three deep in male/female five year age divisions.
Contact the Race Director:
- Nancy Shura-Dervin
- PO Box 17900
- Encino, CA
- Tel: 818-591-1862
- Elite and Comp Entries must be received prior to June 1.
- Runners must be 16 y/o or older to run this race.
- The Valley Crest Half-Marathon benefits a number of charitable and non-profit entities.
- The race director reserves the right to refuse entry to ANYONE, for ANY REASON.